Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's on the Needles Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Here is a new series that I may or may not keep due to my tendonitis. I. Love. To. Knit. However, that has to be offset by the fact that my arms are "janky" (to borrow from my husbands vocabulary) and I can't knit nearly as much as I want-or used to. I will however be participating in "Camp Loopy" at the Loopy Ewe and will try my best to keep up.

 Currently what's OTN is Hedera By Cookie A. and the Yarn is  Nightshade by Sweet Georgia Yarns. Love. Love love love.


(Hellooooo poor quality iphone pic!)  In other news, today I spent 15 minutes out in the backyard enjoying the spring breeze with my adorable troublemaker.
I love cat paws. And Quilts. Cats & Quilts make for the best combo year round.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment