Friday, May 18, 2012

Fashion Friday Challenge 2- Complete!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a fun weekend in store for yourselves! Doing anything exciting? For me it's work work work. The hard part isn't the work- it's the resisting the clothing!

So this was my challenge for the week:

love the stripes and brown flats

Here is the result:




 Top: Gap
Jeans: American Eagle
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Target (Similar)
Purse: Coach circa 2006
Glasses: Coach but bought from my Optometrist

Total Cost: $0 because I already owned all the pieces! Don't worry, next week I'm going to try to pick out something I need to work at. But, most of my closet is Classic pieces, and Classics stay Classics for a reason no?

I'm thinking up a new Post Series that I'm going to  kick off next Wednesday. Hint: it's fiber related!

I hope you have a lovely weekend and I'll catch you later!

1 comment: