Friday, May 25, 2012

Fashion Friday Challenge 3!

Happy Friday (night).

We had an impromptu book club meeting and I'm exhausted. I had a day. Thank god for my Book Club friends. So after Peach Sparking Wine from Trader Jo's, and 4 hours of sleep, I'm so ready to goto bed. But first, here's my FFC3 outfit!

I love love love this outfit. I'll probably change the skirt to a stripe (tee hee) and do minor adjustments. No link or price because I can't seem to find the information-even with Google image search. it could be the sparkling wine though. Or the lack of sleep.

Regardless, i love this outfit. Maxi skirts are so in right now and SO comfortable to wear. I can walk around all day in one at work and not feel like I have to fuss with it or anything. A plus for sure when I'm lugging around piles of clothes. It's such a summery outfit and with Memorial Day coming up, it's my kick off to summer!

So One note: Please remember that Memorial Day is in remembrance of those who have served in our military and died for our freedom. Freedom isn't free-so thank a Vet or Active Military Personnel this weekend while you enjoy the day off.

(Odd note: my husband never got it off during is time in the military it was a WORK day).

have a great weekend!!
Much Love,
Alexis


No comments:

Post a Comment